Residential Summer Enrichment Camping Program: Pioneer Campers
Who are Pioneer Campers?
Our Pioneer Campers (PC's) are campers who are between the ages of 14-16. The PC's develop leadership skills, demonstrate a strong work ethic, and a desire to serve others.
We expect Pioneer Campers (PC's) to be positive role models for the younger campers.
Pioneer Campers are supervised 100 % of their days and nights by their own counselors. Pioneer Campers (PC's) stay overnight from 7 to 10 days and are housed in separate cabins. PC's can select one of the five sessions throughout the summer. They are required to follow a code of conduct.
PC's have a daily routine that includes the following:
· Leadership skills
· Swimming and sports
· Work experience
· Fun activities appropriate for the teen years
· Management of task in the dining hall
· Community service projects performed at camp
During their stay at camp they practice:
· conflict resolution skills
· decision making situations
· personal imitative competence
· team building exercises
While PCs contribute to daily camp life, they receive many benefits:
· being a buddy to our campers with special needs
· assisting with camp programs
· having interactive evening programs
· receiving high school community service hours
· making new friends from different backgrounds
· contributing to Cradle Beach spirit
Interested campers should contact Robin Barone, Admissions Office at Cradle Beach at 716-549-6307 x 205 or e-mail email@example.com for more information.
Cradle Beach - 8038 Old Lakeshore Road - Angola - NY - 14006
Ph: 716-549-6307 Fax: 716-549-6825
Cradle Beach Camp, Inc. is a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The amount of the contributions made to the Organization that are tax deductible for federal income tax purposes is limited to the excess of money (and the fair market value of property other than money) contributed by the donor over the value of the goods or services provided by the Organization.